Did you know the mojito was Ernest Hemingway's favorite drink after the daquiri? Well, to make it even more appealing we have a receipe to mix in another popular fruit flavor - the Passion Fruit.
Ingredients (around 1 glass)
- 3 oz part passion fruit rum. Parrot Bay and Cruzan make versions of this.
- A dash of lime (about 1/2 oz of real lime juice or sweetened lime juice)
- 4-6 mint leaves
- 3 oz part club soda
- 1oz Passion fruit purée (optional)
Remember to modify the ratios based on your personal preferences.
- In a cocktail shaker, add ice, the passion fruit rum and the mint leaves
- Gently muddle the mint leaves with the mixture.
- Add the soda, lime juice and passion fruit purée.
- Shake twice and serve in a serving glass.